Drawing on experience. Single and multiple wire.
MKM sells wire products at every finish level. We supply standard wires as well as custom-made wires in every size, width and thickness, and also special wires for very small industry niches. We offer tinned wire as well as bare wire. This allows our customers to conduct their business flexibly and in the way they wish, and to gain competitive advantages.
Typical areas of use
Single and multiple wire are used in the following areas:
- Lightning protection / earthing
- Power engineering
- Heavy current engineering
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Offshore / submarine cables
- Automotives, rail, aviation, space travel
- Packaging industry (copper welding wire supplied on reels)
All MKM products come in specially made, standard-compliant, secure packaging. This guarantees retention of shape, ensuring that a product’s properties are preserved to the utmost after leaving the factory. Sea-freight packaging is something else we offer as standard. We can assess individual requirements provided they can be presented technically, and offer them for an extra charge.
Packaging / Examples of packaging
- Mini vat (with max. 300 kg fill weight)
- Cardboard vat ( Octabin ) Type N (with max. 1,200 kg fill weight)
- Cardboard vat ( Octabin ) Type J (with max. 1,700 kg fill weight)
- Cardboard vat ( Octabin ) Type SNNXL (with max. 1,700 kg fill weight)
- Cardboard vat ( Octabin ) Type SXXL (with max. 2,300 kg fill weight)
- as coil/ring on wooden pallet
- Steel coil S1000 in frame
- Steel coil DIN 630 in frame
- Plastic coil P250 and pallets
Other packaging and configurations on request. Other specifications and materials on request.
Tin coating as a total tin coating on pre-drawn wires to customer specifications
Total tin coating on finished wires:
- 05 mm to 0.14 mm min. 0.4µm
- Above 0.14 mm to 0.29 mm min. 0.6 μm
- Above 0.29 mm min. 0.8 μm